Talented Tuesday is back this week!
I enjoyed a bit of time off this past week from blogging to enjoy the holidays, but I am so glad to be back posting and linking up!
Now… onto the party!
Gallery Wall Inspiration from My Own Home Blog
Sweet and Spicy Meatballs from DIY Faerie
Tepanyaki Skewers from Tastefully Frugal
eShakti Dress Review from Threads and Bobbins
Stuffed Mushrooms from Home Remedies
Make sure to check out our social media links below for more updates and awesome DIY details!
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Meaghan over at DIYfaerie
Amy from Home Remedies
Natalie at Threads & Bobbins
Crock Pot Candy from Happy 2BA Homemaker
DIY Boxwood Wreath from Joy In Our Home
Top Christmas Movies To Watch on Christmas from Before The Clock Strikes Midnight
Crunchy Peanut Butter Snowballs from This Ole Mom
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button and show it off!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog.