Welcome to another Talented Tuesday Link Party!
Please give a warm welcome to our newest co-host, Sydney! Be sure to check out her blog here and show her some love!
Let me tell you, there were so many awesome links from last time, I had a really hard time choosing my features! We had 71 links at our last link up, that is the most we have had to date! 😀
Home Buying Tips at My Own Home Blog, Tried and True #2 from Threads and Bobbins, Peppermint Lavender Bath Bombs from Tastefully Frugal, DIY Cotton Ball Garland at Home Remedies, Kraft Paper Envelope from DIY Faerie
Make sure to check out our social media links below for more updates and awesome DIY details!
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Meaghan over at DIYfaerie
Amy from Home Remedies
Natalie at Threads & Bobbins
We had a tie this week for the most popular link!
Zipper Stars from Jonesin’ For Taste
Christmas Decorating at Dragonflies and Thistles
Candy Cane Martini from Blue Crab Martini
Dog Bone Ornaments from Craftivity Designs
DIY Gold Handled Mug from Home For Now
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button and show it off!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media! No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog.