It’s time to link up again with us again! Just a heads up, I’ve been a bit silent on social media and the blog since I got back from my vacation, and that is because I started a new job on January 4th and I’m still getting into the groove of things again- don’t worry- the blog isn’t going away or anything! 🙂
Now, onto the party!
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Transitioning From Christmas To Winter at Penny’s Vintage Home
Winter Decor Ideas at Seeking Lavender Lane
Vintage Hand Crafted Apothecary Tables at Just The Woods
DIY Rustic Desks from Thirty Eighth Street
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar or have a link back somewhere on your blog.
Please no more than 3 links and please be sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog. We hope that we are driving traffic to your blog by hosting this party, so please let others know about this party by linking to us!
Thanks so much for linking up with us! Be sure to come by next week and link up again!