Welcome back to another Talented Tuesday link party! Did you have a great Labor Day? If you keep up with me on Instagram, you will see that I got to enjoy a long (4 days long!) weekend full of fun activities. 🙂
Amy from Home Remedies
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
How To Organize Any Space For Free from Queen of the Wilson Household
How To Style A Vintage Printers Tray from Dandelion Patina
Fabric Hook Frames at Table + Hearth
Zucchini Alfredo Sauce at All That’s Jas
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar or have a link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and please be sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog. We hope that we are driving traffic to your blog by hosting this party, so please let others know about this party by linking to us!
Thanks so much for linking up with us! Be sure to come by next week and link up again!