Before we get started on the link party, I just wanted to update everyone that unfortunately, this week there will be no additional posts from me. This past weekend Cyle and I were hit by an alleged drunk driver. While we both are mostly fine, I’m needing rest and haven’t been able to get around to any projects due to the pain. But next week everything should be going as scheduled!
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Amy from Home Remedies
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
DIY Crate End Table from UnCookie Cutter
Faux Aged Copper Succulent Planter at Where the Smiles Have Been
Wall Art Balloon Canvas at Sweet Parish Place
How I Covered the Awkward Wall In My Room from Seeking Lavender Lane
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links.
Thanks so much for linking up with us! Be sure to come by next week and link up again!