- Clove: promotes a healthy immune response, and may support overall wellness
- Lemon :consists of 68 percent d-limonene, a powerful antioxidant; and may be beneficial for the skin. It has cleansing and purifying properties.
- Cinnamon Bark: promotes a healthy immune response, and helps maintain a healthy lifestyle regimen.
- Eucalyptus Radiata: may support a healthy respiratory system.
- Rosemary: supports a healthy lifestyle regimen and overall well-being.
- 1 cup (8 oz) of fresh brewed coffee
- 1 drop (yes, only one drop!) Thieves Essential Oil (I only trust these oils to use internally!)
- Milk, cream, or sugar to your liking
To avoid taking your first gulp and getting a mouthful of the Thieves spices pour your milk first, then add one drop of Thieves, then your coffee on top.
Before taking a drink each time be sure to stir your coffee to mix up the oil more since oil and other liquids separates.
For more recipes like this one be sure to grab my book- A House Built on Wellness now available on Amazon in e-format and paperback!
Essential oils are truly amazing alternatives to every day harsh chemicals and products. I replaced all of my cleaners with my all-purpose thieves cleaner and haven’t regretted it since. Everyday I’m finding more things in my everyday (especially beauty) routine to replace with oils. If you’re interested in living the oily life then be sure to head over to my Essential Oil page to get 24% off of everything you buy when you sign up as a distributor (with no obligation or requirement so sell anything!) and purchase the best deal in town, the Premium Starter Kit which contains the oils in this recipe!