- Clove: promotes a healthy immune response, and may support overall wellness
- Lemon :consists of 68 percent d-limonene, a powerful antioxidant; and may be beneficial for the skin. It has cleansing and purifying properties.
- Cinnamon Bark: promotes a healthy immune response, and helps maintain a healthy lifestyle regimen.
- Eucalyptus Radiata: may support a healthy respiratory system.
- Rosemary: supports a healthy lifestyle regimen and overall well-being.
- 1 cup (8 oz) of fresh brewed coffee
- 1 drop (yes, only one drop!) Thieves Essential Oil (I only trust these oils to use internally!)
- Milk, cream, or sugar to your liking
To avoid taking your first gulp and getting a mouthful of the Thieves spices pour your milk first, then add one drop of Thieves, then your coffee on top.
Before taking a drink each time be sure to stir your coffee to mix up the oil more since oil and other liquids separates.
A Night Owl Blog,Carrie This Home, Love Grows Wild, Boogie Board Cottage, Coastal Charm, Dwelling In Happiness, The Dedicated House, Confessions of a Plate Addict, A Stroll Thru Life, House on the Way, Tiny Sidekick, The Official Blog Guide, Enjoy the View, Oh My Creative, Just a Girl and Her Blog, Happy Kids Inc, Living Well Spending Less, Someday Crafts, The Blissful Bee, The Kitchen and Beyond, Ruffles and Rainboots, Hymns and Verses, The 36th Avenue, Practically Functional, Domestic Superhero, Coffee With U